Monday, December 11, 2006

Well, Here Goes

I've never attempted to "blog" before, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not convinced that anyone would be interested in anything I have to say, but the fact that I can say it means a lot. Therefore, this is an attempt to leave my fingerprints on this world-wide-web. Since I will never write a book, (or even a pamphlet), I thought I would sneak in a blog. That way, I don't have to worry about finding a publisher or buying all the copies of the book myself. I can just sling this out there for all the world NOT to see if they don't want to.
Well, since I'm just trying to get this site up and going, I will save any real thoughts for later on. Right now, I'm just trying to put something in this space to see what the blog will look like. I'll say more later on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good, it was nice, brief and easy to dance to. Keep writing.

Stan Giles said...

Ditto with what Mark said. Please keep writing!